Fundraising to Help Others
There are so many ways you can help raise awareness and money for Violets In Bloom, no matter what the idea is, we’re here to support you. Whether you are taking part in an organised event or putting on your own event, we can help you make it a great success.
Our Fundraising Promise
People work hard to raise money for Violets In Bloom, which is one of the reasons we feel it’s important to maintain the highest standards in our actions and how we spend the money raised.
We are members of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB) self-regulatory scheme.
The FRSB works to ensure that organisations raising money for charity from the public do so honestly and properly. As members of the scheme, we follow the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles embodied in the Code and in this Promise.
We Are Committed to High Standards
We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds comply with the Code and with this Promise
We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment
We Are Honest and Open
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs. Please contact us, visit our website or see our Annual Report if you require further details
We Are Clear
We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used
Where we have a promotional agreement with a commercial company, we make clear how much of the purchase price we receive
We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment
Fundraising Through Music
Music has always played a important part of Kerry and Ivans’ life. As bereaved parents, this single gave them an opportunity to celebrate Violets life and also raise money in order to help other.
Please download this beautiful song, and help us continue to raise money.
We Are Respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so
We Are Fair and Reasonable
We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence
We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption
We Are Accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint
- We have a complaints procedure, a copy of which is available on request. If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the FRSB to make a final adjudication.
Need to Talk?
If you are struggling or just need to talk, we can help and support you. Call us on 01543 449069.
Violets in Bloom is delighted to announce the upcoming purchase of its wonderful retreat for bereaved parents and children ‘Violet Lodge’. Nestled in Snowdonia, Wales, the rustic log cabin will provide a lovely haven for mothers, fathers and children to help them to deal with their loss in peaceful surroundings, and to help them to connect with their loved ones.